ACL ANALYTICS – BASICS
3-day course in Brussels
Learn the basics of ACL Analytics from experienced trainers. ACL Analytics is a data analysis solution specifically designed to support audit, risk and compliance professionals in quickly and easily analyzing (large amounts of) data.
Wat will you learn in this course?
In this ACL Analytics Basics course you will learn to:
- Import, verify, prepare and analyze large datasets
- Utilize hundreds of built-in data analysis commands and tools
- Discover outliers in your data
- Find out how you can apply data analysis in your daily audit related tasks
- Compare data from different sources
- Identify trends that could cause risks
- Automate analyzes using basic scripting
- Report and share all steps and results of your analyzes.
Who should follow this course?
This course is designed for starting users of ACL and for current users who want to ‘refresh’ their knowledge. During this course we will work with ACL Analytics 11.
What can you expect from this course?
During this course you will meet ACL Analytics in an interactive, hands-on learning environment in which you will learn to apply the basic data analysis concepts.
Due to the practical case-study approach of this course you will learn to use ACL Analytics effectively in practical situations and experience the insights this software can provide after only a few clicks!
Please download this brochure for more information about this course.
Is prior knowledge needed for this course?
No, prior knowledge is not needed to successfully participate in this course.
|Date:||27 – 29 March|
|Time:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Location:||Zuiderlaan 14/12, Zellik (Brussels)|
|Rate:||€2.099,- per participant2|
1After completing this course you will receive an ACL certificate. Please note that the number of PE credits can differ per association.
2Includes course material and certificate. Excludes VAT.
About ACL Analytics: